Version : 1.79
Working with a computer, this item performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool and more. This item is fully compatible with almost all VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA vehicles, including KKL and CAN-BUS.
- Full support for control modules using the new "Service 22" identification methods.
- Support for control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocol.
The following functions are supported:
Control Module ID (including Advanced ID), Coding, Security Access, and Fault Codes.
- New Session Log capabilities.
- Support for Generic OBD-II Mode 10.
- Support for vehicles with dual ECUs, or example the RS4 and W12 engines.
Both ECUs are accessible simultaneously via address 31 for Basic Settings such as TBA.
- Revised Adaptation screen to support the much longer Long Adaptations now appearing in some control modules.
- Revised Advanced ID screen for increased flexibility handling the various data items appearing in the latest control modules.
- New internal Gateway Coding Assistant (required for Audi B8 platform cars).
- Much improved documentation (Label Files) for many older cars
Module Version - identify the control module part number and coding version
DTC Memory - read and clear manufacturer diagnostic trouble codes
Actual Values - access live data
Activation - selected components can be activated
Code Module - code new control modules (most models through 2002)
Adaptation - read/reset Service Light parameters, view/change block learn values
Basic Settings - view and change control module default settings (Excluding 1.8T 01 and newer)
Individual Values - read individual measuring values
Readiness Code - Check status of applicable emissions related systems
Remote Control Programming - program Radio Frequency keys
Key Matching - match keys to Immobilizer control module (5 digit)
All VW, AUDI, SEAT, and SKODA vehicles, includes those with CAN-BUS system.
What can this interface be used for?
This interface (adapter) is used as an interface and a USB cable to connect a VW/AUDI vehicle to a PC with USB port for on-board diagnostics (OBD).
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
Connection Port: USB port
Length: 1.8 meters
Weight: About 150g
Powered from car battery over OBD2 connector